Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Barbados 17

This time when Beth saw Nickie on the plane she was surprised. Nickie smiled, "Yes, I am getting big fast with two little ones inside. I told Morgan this morning that I was pregnant, not his child, and yes I can still have sex. He laughed and said he was up for it."
"Yeah, but he has not seen you yet," Beth said laughing. "No, he will enjoy the challenge. We are going to have so much fun. I cannot wait to get to the beach and to see Eduardo."
"I bet you can't wait. How was John, before you left?"
"He was good, looking forward to some time alone with Hunter. He said I was wearing him out," she said with a smile. We have only been back for a week since the trip to Pennsylvania."
"How was that? Any problems with the people in the area?"
"There were a few encounters, but nothing John had not planned for. Hunter had so much fun. We will go back in a couple of years when he is older."
The rest of the flight they bantered back and forth. Nickie wanted to know what position she had picked when she won. She had seen the blog. Beth was being closed lip on that one.
The hotel that Eduardo had picked was wonderful. It is a small hotel with much privacy Cobbler's Cove Hotel. We both had an ocean view suite. This hotel was picked because of the water sports available. There was on on site dining. Morgan made sure Nickie had some food as soon as we arrived at the hotel. Eduardo made sure Beth had an ice cold drink and a shower to relax her. She stood there leaning against him in the shower,
breathing heavily, wanting him, he placed her back against the wall lifting her up in position to relieve the pent up frustration she was feeling. She wrapped her legs around him and closed her eyes letting all the frustration of the day leave, he kissed her as he gently lowered her back down. She lovingly scrubbed his back, kissing his shoulders, she stood close to him. She was beginning to really like sex in the shower. Chris, John, and Eduardo was changing her mind. She toweled off and went to lay in the bed to wait for him. There was a knock on the door. She grabbed her robe and it was Nickie and Morgan. Nickie laughed, "I see that we were interrupting." But they walked in anyway. Eduardo was dressed in shorts and a shirt came into the room. Beth went and put on her clothes. "Sorry," looking at Nickie, "I just had to have a shower and relax before seeing anyone."
"Nickie just laughed at her, "Sorry, but we ate and relaxed, in the same amount of time. I guess you are slow."
"Ouch," Beth responded, "Thorough, I must say. So what brings you two here?"
Morgan said, "We thought, we would go on a cocktail cruise."
Eduardo said, "that sounds good, when do we need to leave?"
"In ten minutes," Morgan told him.
"Okay, we will be down," Beth said.
"Sorry, you two need to leave with us," Nickie said smiling.
Beth ran to finish dressing and Eduardo went to get his shoes. They left with them. Beth whispered to Eduardo, "We are not finished yet!"
He responded back, "I aim to please. I will be ready."
"Your aim was perfect, I just want more."
He smiled. The cocktail cruise was fun. Nickie enjoyed all of her virgin drinks, while the others had their cocktails. There was a noise coming from Beth's purse. She excused herself, "Hi, honey, I am sorry I didn't call when I arrived. Yes, I took a shower and was relaxing when Nickie came to get me for a cocktail cruise. We are having fun. How is Hunter? Good, I miss you too. Love you." Beth put the phone back in her purse. She looked out at Eduardo, what a handsome man, brown wavy hair, clear green eyes, tanned body. But her heart was still with the brown hair, brown eyed, man back home and that was where it was going to stay. But her body was here and she would was going to enjoy every minute. She went back to enjoy the company. The three course meal was almost ready.
"Everything alright at home?"
"Yes, I forgot to call when I arrived," she said smiling.
The men left to check on dinner. Nickie leaned over, "Are you having fun? Does it ever get to you what you are doing?"
Beth looked at her wondering, "You are seeing now how it is different to do these trips when you have someone you love at home?"
Nickie nodded.
"I love John, I love my life back there. But I need a break, a moment where I can enjoy someone else's company that does not know my past or care to know it. If he begins asking about my life. It will be over. After you have had the babies awhile you may or may not want to do this anymore. I wouldn't be surprised if Bambi would want to join us after her baby or screwing with her neighbor might be enough."
"I hope it is," Nickie said.
Beth looked over at her in surprise. But she could not say anything since the men were back.
"Dinner will be served in a few minutes,"Morgan told them.
"Good, I am starving," Nickie said.
Beth laughed, "At least you have eaten since we arrived."
"I worked it off already," Nickie retorted.
The rest of the evening they chatted, ate, watched the night lights, and drank. Beth was glad to get back to dry land. They said there good nights and headed to their suites. Eduardo did not disappoint his lady friend tonight. Morgan was enjoying the challenge of making love to a round tummy, Nickie. She sat on top laughing from Morgan's comments, "My more than your stomach has gotten bigger." Nickie knew it was not a rude remark, it was just that her top had grown since Jamaica. She rubbed her hands up his chest and they enjoyed the remainder of the evening.
When they woke up the one thing Beth made sure of on these trips that she did not wake up in their arms only next to them. She went into the bathroom to brush her teeth, Eduardo came up behind her and started kissing the nape of her neck, while his hands caressed her front. She dropped her toothbrush in the sink and laid back against his chest. What a way to wake up in the morning!
Nickie woke up to breakfast in bed. Morgan knew that she needed food to keep her energy up. This was a new experience for her, so much drive, so much energy, and so big. She did not know why but she was wondering why John cheated on her during the pregnancy. What a weird thought now. She finished her meal, Morgan removed the trays, and took care of his new found lover. They hardly saw the other two for the rest of the week. On Friday Beth stopped by their table at dinner. "Hi, thought I should let you know the plane will be ready on Sunday at 11:00 a.m. We need to be there at 10:30 a.m."
Nickie looked up, "Sounds good I will meet you in the lobby at 10:00 a.m. then. Are you having fun?"
"Oh, yes, I will tell you everything on the plane. Have to go. We are going for a walk." Beth ran off into the darkness. Nickie thought it was strange that Eduardo was not with her. Then he showed up, "Where did she go?"
Nickie pointed out the door. Eduardo said thanks and went on. Morgan stood up and went out the door just to make sure they were together. He could hear Beth giggling, "Eduardo, you naughty boy." He went back to the table. "They are together, do not worry."
Sunday they met in the lobby. Eduardo gave Beth a long passionate kiss. Morgan held on tight to Nickie from behind. He told her he wanted to see her again before the babies, even if he had to come to her restaurant as a patron. She smiled with tears in her eyes. I will call you later. We will meet again soon. Beth told Eduardo that she would contact him soon about a trip or a weekend. Then the women entered the car that took them to the plane.
Once they were settled, Nickie said, "Okay, tell me what happened between the two of you?"
"The usual, site seeing, clubbing, sex and dining, I got a something done too," Beth said teasingly.
"What and, where?" Looking at her ears and face.
"I am not telling but it was after too many rum and cokes. I sure hope John likes it."
"Beth, you naughty girl!" Nickie exclaimed.
"We went hiking the Welchman Hall Gulley, that place was beautiful. We had some fun in the trees," Beth smiled. She sighed, "He is so good looking, great conversation and great in bed, I am going to miss him."
"So you like him," asked Nickie.
"Yes, I do," said Beth.

No comments:

Post a Comment